Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Daily iPhone Tip 10/12

Everyday I will be posting up a helpful iPhone tip that maybe you might not know yet. The tip for today is Syncing Facebook Friends with your iPhone Contacts: This is not exactly laid out for you so I will point you in the right direction. Very simple to do, just goto the Facebook app if you have it installed. Goto the Friends tab and on the top right corner click on the arrow. It will then ask to Find Friends or Sync Friends, from here you know what to do. If you turn on both options here then your contacts will stay updated and their profile pics as well. I gotta add; if your contact in your iPhone doesn't have the exact first and last name as their Facebook profile then the pic and profile won't be linked. This kinda sucks cause I have a lot of nicknames for some of my peeps but I just gotta suffer with their real names just so I can have their Facebook profile pics always up to date. I hope this helped someone out and make sure you come back for another iPhone Tip tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment