Friday, October 14, 2011

Lines forming for iPhone 4s

Are you in line for the new iPhone 4s, well Steve Wozniak is at the Las Gatos, CA Apple Store. If you don't know, he was a co-founder of Apple along with Mr. Jobs. He is not a millionaire but he is in line to get his iPhone 4s. CNN interviewed him and here's how it went;

“At the front of this particular line Thursday, Steve Wozniak sits in a Pico armchair, sipping Diet Dr Pepper and scanning e-mails from his white iPad.

The Apple co-founder, who gets a paycheck of “a couple hundred dollars every two weeks” and still maintains his status as employee No. 1 in company records, hasn’t been able to stay put for long. Crowds of Apple fans, family friends and people who have seen him riding his Segway around the neighborhood stop to say hi, take pictures and ask for his autograph.

“I’ll be taking a thousand pictures,” Wozniak whispered with a smile. “I’m going to sit down and see if I can get a little e-mail done, because there’s no way I’m going to get it all done today.”

“I want to get mine along with the millions of other fans,” Wozniak said. “I just want to be able to talk to my phone.”

Well chime on in and let us know what your doing in line or if your wishing you were in line.

No comments:

Post a Comment